RLC is led by a dynamic team of experienced, proactive and solutions-driven lawyers. The team is enthusiastic and passionate about using their expertise to support institutions in building robust, sustainable and long-lasting businesses.
Elizabeth has over 30 years’ experience advising banks, financial institutions and corporates on a wide variety of finance, regulatory, corporate and commercial arrangements. She is an acclaimed derivatives and structured finance lawyer with a record of proactively supporting clients in growing their businesses.
Elizabeth is passionate about using her expertise and wealth of experience to support clients in finding creative solutions for legal challenges in their business.
In addition to being the Managing Partner of Radix Legal and Consulting Ltd, Elizabeth holds the following positions:
- Member of the Advisory Board of the University of East London Centre for Fintech
- Independent Non-executive Director, Asset & Resource Management Holding Company (ARM) Limited (June 2021 to date)
- Partner, Fasken Martineau
- Partner, Sidley Austin
- Associate, Clifford Chance
- Vice President, Union Bank of Switzerland
- Associate, Cameron Markby Hewitt (now CMS Mckenna)
- B.C.L., Law, 1987, Oxford University, Merton College (postgraduate degree)
- LL.B., First Class honours, 1985, University College London
- Called to the bar of Middle Temple, 1989
- Re-qualified as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales, 1992
- CIPP/E (Certified Information Privacy Professional Europe)
Myriam started her career in banking and finance at an international law firm in Paris focusing on cross-border banking and finance transactions across Europe and project finance transactions in Europe, Africa, and other emerging markets. Myriam later gained experience in the oil & gas, energy, infrastructures, and project finance departments of international law firms in London, the United Kingdom.
In addition to being a Partner of RLC, Myriam holds the following positions:
- Ambassador for Côte d’Ivoire of the Women Entrepreneurship Day Organisation – this is a global not-for-profit organisation that celebrates, supports, and uplifts women entrepreneurs worldwide
- Founder and Mentor – mentoring program dedicated to women students of the law faculty of the University Felix Houphouet Boigny of Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
- World Women Leadership & Award 2015 – this is an honour awarded to “Outstanding Women Professionals / Leaders who have the vision, flair, acumen and professionalism to demonstrate excellent leadership and managing skills in an organization, making changes and achieving results.”
- Associate, Ashurst
- Associate, Mayer Brown, Energy and Infrastructure
- Associate, Clifford Chance, Banking and Finance
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales
- Registered Lawyer, Paris Bar Association
- Licensed Legal Counsel in Côte d’Ivoire
Our consulting firm, has worked with Radix Legal and Consulting Limited on a number of projects in a broad spectrum of commercial sectors over the past two years. We have come to rely on their expert advice and would not hesitate to refer anybody needing legal and consulting services to Radix.
Bright C. Tembo, Director, Ndlovu Africa Consulting (Pty) Limited